Advertisement

Portrait photography with an Awesome mini Smoke Machine (Microfogger)

Portrait photography with an Awesome mini Smoke Machine (Microfogger) Shooting portrait using smoke was pretty difficult until i discovered this cute smoke machine that let me control everything during my shoot.

#smoke #cinematic
Visit the Weird Lenses Museum here (for free):


Buy the Microfogger here :


Music in the video by =
If you have any question about vintage lenses, photography or Growing your Youtube Channel, contact me here:​ www.scaleabout.com/MathieuStern

My Gear :
Sony A7III :
Macro Lens :
256GO SD card :
ZOOM H4N PRO :
Mini Tripod :
Tripod for video / Photo :
Best Batteries charger :
My Fav LUTs for color grading videos:
Long Prism :



Lens cleaning tools :
Lens Wrench :
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 6 PACK :
Lens pen :
Gloves :

►I N S T A G R A M :
►T W I T E R:
►F A C E B O O K :


New to my Chanel?? Here are some playlists to get you started.

➜ Best Of - Watch These First :


➜ The Weird Lens Challenge :


➜ The Cheap Weird Lens Reviews :


➜ How To / Tutorials :

photography tips photography tricks portrait tutorial tutorial editing,portrait tutorial,outdoor photography tutorial,smoke bomb,Microfogger,Smoke Machine,Fog machine,DIY smoke,Vape Portrait,fashion photography,Weird Lens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments