Advertisement

Papaji and the Buddha: A Talk by David Godman

Papaji and the Buddha: A Talk by David Godman This is a talk I gave outside my Tiruvannamalai home in February 2017. I look a little gaunt and thin because a few days before I had been discharged from hospital after having a total knee replacement. I apparently now look much better.

The texts that I read from can be obtained from the Avadhuta Foundation in Boulder, CO, USA.







The three volumes of Nothing Ever Happened, my biography of Papaji, will be available from my site in a few weeks’ time.

The film of Papaji reminiscing about his early exposure to Buddhism can be viewed here:



And a fuller account of Swami Ramanananda Giri can be found here.



Thanks to Jussi for arranging the talk and for looking after the subtitling on all my Youtube films. And thanks to Jukka for filming and editing the film.

Papaji,Poonja,Ramana Maharshi,Buddha,David Godman,Poonjaji,buddhism,Nothng Ever Happened,

Post a Comment

0 Comments