Advertisement

Moving Out Of My College Apartment - Going Home/ Aud Vlogs

Moving Out Of My College Apartment - Going Home/ Aud Vlogs MERCH IS FINALLY HERE! You can get That YouTub3 Family - The Adventurers Merch here:

My second semester of college is finally over and I am moving out of my apartment for the summer! College live has been really fun and educational, I am so glad I have been able to be out on my own. Higher education is super fun and I have learned a lot, BYU is a beautiful campus and I am glad I can vlog my experience or said another way "college day in my life". Check out all the mysteries that have been waiting in my apartment, I cannot believe what I have forgotten about. I found a mystery present that my parents gave to me a while back and decide to open it, what did they give me? I am going to share with you some of my pro packing tips that will make moving out much easier. Its time to clean up my room, wash the dishes, and say good by to my roommates. It's time to head back home for the summer and I cannot wait for all the adventures that await for me before I have to go back to school in the fall.

Subscribe here:
Check out my last video:
Like this video if you enjoyed watching!

Follow Me On:
Instagram-
Twitter-
Facebook-
Pinterest-
Musical.ly- AllAroundAudrey
YouNow: AllAroundAudrey
Snapchat: audreysnapsit

Want to see more? Subscribe to our other channels:
AllAroundAudrey:
That YouTub3 Family:
JustJordan33:
Jake and Ty:

For Business Inquiries Only: audvlogs99@gmail.com

Music Credits:


Thanks for watching!
XOXO,
Audrey

audvlogs,allaroundaudrey,audrey,teens,college life,college life hacks,moving out,higher education,college day in my life,pg,university,byu,school,audrey williams,day in the life,summer,mysteries,mystery,cleaning my room,packing tips,vlog,back to school,college student,moving home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments