Advertisement

Message as of 22nd May 2019 STOP WORRYING SOLUTION COMING & CLARITY, LETTING GO OF OLD BAGGAGE

Message as of 22nd May 2019 STOP WORRYING SOLUTION COMING & CLARITY, LETTING GO OF OLD BAGGAGE I Chanel Bader AM a 🌌👽Starseed Soul 👽🌌I am here to assist humanity to ascend and heal❤
🔮Psychic and Energy Healer 🔮

Welcome to your general collective message as of 22nd of May (until I so my next reading) 2019

Latest disclaimer and guidelines for ordering a personal psychic reading or energy healing (services) from me as of the 22nd May 2019

🔥☀️I WILL be choosing who i work with, at MY OWN PACE☀️🔥 from the below ONLY.
📥Message me on Facebook
🌈I will reply when I'm drawn and if my plate already isn't too full 🌈 🌏 I MAY NOT reply quickly(could be a week I take or so) please be aware...🌏I get heaps of requests but doesn't mean I'm ignoring or won't get to you.
📲Go to my Facebook "Chanel Bader" under my name it says ( 🔮OFFICIAL ACCOUNT🔮 passionate, awake, aware, non conformist)
📥I may also answer through my linked business page "Higher Self Healing with Chanel" sometimes. I like to have the both under my name- to show legitimacy of my account and identity 📥

🌟🌌Services 🌌
🔮Psychic Soul Guidance Readings🔮
⌨Typed with card photo sent
There is no word limit, I will go as guided
1 question $22
2 Questions $55
3 Questions $88
4 Questions $111
More (message for price)
General Guidance Reading $88
🎙Voice Recorded 30 minutes $88
📞Skype call( you can screen record it)
30 minutes $88
1 hour $111

♥️Healing Packages♥️
🌌🔥Message me if you or your Twin feel affected by dark energies🌌🔥
I can see what's there and either remove them or guide you
🌈I offer awesome healing sessions
45 minutes-1 hour (depending on your aura) for $188
The above session will remove all dark implants and blockages and restore connection to your higher self ☀️
🌐General Healing Session for Emotional Blocks and wounds $155
(This involves me chatting with you over message or call with intuition about your core wounds, giving you your next steps and instructions and best advice until I feel I have given you enough help to heal goes 2 days above price)
3 days $255

Custom Healing $188

🛑Please note: DO NOT send money to my Paypal without my written message consent on my official Facebook account to proceed with our service and when. 🛑 I will refund it if you don't follow above guidelines.
🤗Unless of course it's a donation which is most welcome 🤗 please don't be sneaky sending me a donation so you can get a service from it. I won't do that for you.
DONATIONS ONLY below PayPal link; chanelhigherhealing@gmail.com

☀️You can read client reviews here☀️


I look forward to assisting you 🤗🔮🌈

🌀🌝☀️🔥☄
I have some truly powerful energy sessions and work that can help you so much more beyond a personal reading but of course I'm happy to give you soul guidance through a personal reading
🌀🌝☀️🔥☄

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used;
The psychic tarot by John Holland
Rider Waite traditional Tarot
Oracle of the unicorns by Cordelia Francesca brabbs
Faery forest by Lucy Cavendish
Black moon astrology cards by Susan Sheppard
Sacred traveller oracle cards by Denise Linn
The lovers Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
Heal yourself reading cards by Inna Segal
The Atlantis Oracle by Maria Alita

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

message as of 22nd May tarot 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments