Advertisement

In love with the person that kidnapped me | gay| minimovie

In love with the person that kidnapped me | gay| minimovie Music:






My other gay love story :
•In love with my doll :

•my powers:

•my fake smile:

•I'm pretending to be a human :

• in love with the boss's son:

•I'll always remember my one true love:

Shout out to @• gαcнα cαsє •
Follow me on instagram @jessy52___
Please don't comment "I want a shout out" or something like that TwT.
To be honest, I was thinking on making an episode but a lot of people choose "mini movie" in my post 😅
.........................................................................
Subscribe if you wanna see more gay love story that I made! Hope you have a good day!
And don't forgot to check out the meme that I made for Jared & jardon!
Here's the meme ➡

minimovie

Post a Comment

0 Comments