Advertisement

How To Calculate Zakaat & Its Purpose In Your Financial Plan

How To Calculate Zakaat & Its Purpose In Your Financial Plan Zakaat is an Arabic word which means

“that which purifies and grows”

So what is zakaat and Where does it fit in YOUR financial plan??

Zakaat Links:





Money Talks with Nabeel Khan where we start a real conversation about anything money for you to build the right mindset habits and education in your journey to financial freedom!
#financialLiteracy #Money #Education

I’m interested to know if this helped you? Let me know in the comments below!

QUESTION — Have a question about Financial Planning, Savings, Investing, Wealth Habits, Money Mindset or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!

Music by: y2mate.com - no_copyright_music_island_mbb_6by8zhaG04Y_720p

Subscribe to MONEY TALKS WITH NABEEL KHAN Here:


Nabeel Khan on Social Media:




DISCLAIMER: This channel is hosted by me and I am licensed to give advice but this channel and what we talk about is not constituted as advice to you. Reason being in order to give advice I need to understand where you are in your life and conduct an analysis before I can give you advice so if you would like my advice go and visit my website and send me a mail.

Thank you supporting real financial literacy!

zakaat,zakah,zakat,money,finance,islamic finance,nabeel khan,money talks,wealth,how to,financial planning,advice,financial advisor,habits,midset,education,financial literacy,savings,investment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments