Advertisement

How to be CONSISTENT with Workouts (advice from a regular person) 🔴

How to be CONSISTENT with Workouts (advice from a regular person) 🔴 I'm not there yet, but I've picked up some gems throughout my fitness journey!

►Parenting Yourself Podcast feat. me & Rachel from @OrangetheoryMemes:

►Cut the Drama Vid:

Join me every Tuesday as I document my journey to become #NotFat

►Join the #FatTuesdayFAM on Facebook:

MY (other) SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Snapchat:

orangetheory,orange theory,andrew coleman smith,andrewcolesmith,orangetheory review,orangetheory tour,orange theory review,orangetheory fitness,orangetheory fitness workout,orange theory workout,orange theory seattle,fat tuesdays,fat tuesday,fat tuesday fam,andrew smith fat tuesday,fitfam,fitness vlog,heatlh vlog,weight loss transformation,weight loss inspiration,fitness inspo,HIIT,orangetheory progress,orangetheory weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments