Advertisement

How tall is Charles Dance? Real Height Comparison!

How tall is Charles Dance? Real Height Comparison! Discover How tall Charles Dance really is, with Big Rob's Quick Height Comparison video.
👍 Celebrity Heights:

Charles is an English actor known for films like The Golden Child, Last Action Hero, ALien 3, and TV series Game of Thrones.

I met Charles at Collectormania in 2013. He looked around 6ft 2 up close, though doesn't stand great in photos. I dropped some height myself, but I feel Charles dropped about 1.5 inches or so in comparison! He used to get listed in casting directories as being 6 feet 3 and at his peak looked that tall.

Charles Dance Height page on my site:

charles dance,charles dance height,how tall is charles dance,game of thrones,rob paul,celebheights,celebrity heights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments