Advertisement

Giant stuffed girl can’t sit up...

Giant stuffed girl can’t sit up... Holy fuck.... good lord I can barely breath or type this... I know I say this a lot, but I have NEVER been this stuffed before. I’ve been stretching my stomach out to work up to eating this much and I finally did it. 2 pounds of (DRY!) pasta (alfredo and spaghetti,) 3 pieces of garlic toast, a can of pineapples (since I didn’t have coke to drink,) a box of mike in ikes, and a banana. All in under an hour. I physically can NOT stand up..... I weighed myself after.... nearly 5 pounds heavier than I was ONE HOUR ago! Imagine if I had ate like this all day long..... from 8am until 11pm just constant, nonstop, uninterrupted eating. Stuffing everything - and everyone - down my throat and letting it all plop down into my big, swollen belly. If I can eat 5 pounds in 1 hour, just imagine how much I could cram into my gut in an entire day of nonstop eating...

sorry I didn’t get any good burps this video :( I burped a lot during my stuffing.

Also, I may or may not be posting the full stuffing video on my Patreon in the $20 tier. Just letting people know so it’s accessible to anyone who wants it.

up...

Post a Comment

0 Comments