Advertisement

Getting Beat Up by PGA Tour Course | Colonial Part 1

Getting Beat Up by PGA Tour Course | Colonial Part 1 Playing Colonial! With the PGA Tour event this week I got the chance to challenge myself to another tough test. Spoiler, my driver should have stayed in the bag!
Subscribe Today! ▶

Colonial is the longest consecutive PGA Tour event at 73 years running. With a new title sponsorship Charles Schwab the tournament continues at Colonial Country Club out of Fort Worth, Texas. It was a decent drive for me, but well worth it. Without watching any tournament coverage or knowing anything about the course I was in for an absolute treat. All the history the course and club has to offer and hearing the stories about Ben Hogan was awesome. When it came to the course I got a rude awakening that this wasn't the typical Bomber style golf course I'm used to. Watch me get beat up, chewed up, and spit out by Colonial.

Check out the merch store:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSTAGRAM ▶
FACEBOOK ▶
TWITTER ▶
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golf Lessons with Cameron McCormick ▶

Write to me or send me cool stuff!
Brodie Smith
2831 Eldorado Parkway Ste 103-334
Frisco, TX 75033

STAY DARKHORSE
~ Brodie ~
#BrodieSmith #Golf #CourseVlog

Brodie Smith,brodiesmith21,brodiesmithgolf,brodie smith golf,family friendly,golf,ball tracker,Golf Course Vlog,Golf course,course vlog,PGA Tour,PGA,Professional,Pro Golfer,Professional Golfer,golf vlog,birdie,Hard Golf,ball tracer,Colonial Country Club,Colonial,Charles Schwab Challenge,Colonial Golf Course,Fort Worth,Dallas,Dallas Fort Worth,Part 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments