Advertisement

EP19 - Major traffic fix (which almost backfired on me)- Let's play Cities Skylines on PS4

EP19 - Major traffic fix (which almost backfired on me)- Let's play Cities Skylines on PS4 EP19 - Major traffic fix (which almost backfired on me)- Let's play Cities Skylines on PS4

Hey everyone, in this Episode we tackle an area in one of our first industrial zones to fix the traffic. It was not all that bad of a traffic situation but as the City would grow we would definitely get some trouble in there. The City Fix almost backfired on me when the flow in the roundabout came to a complete stop. But in the end everything sorted itself out!.
As a reminder: If you want a District or a Street named after you feel free to leave a comment in the Section below. Just leave me your thoughts on Newton Valley and how it looks so far. Maybe you see something for me to improve? Hit me with your Feedback!

I hope ya'll have as much fun watching as I did playing!
If you enjoy this video leave a like. If you like my content feel free to subscribe to my channel. :)

Come on over to Discord, chat, hang out and meet new people:


Follow me on Twitter:

flyvox,cities skylines,cities,skylines,city,city building,city building simulation,building simulation,simulation,roads,traffic,traffic fix,industrial,high density,residential,walkways,pedestrians,let's play,lets play,playstation,playstation 4,ps4,Metro lines,metro,metro tunnels,cities skylines metro,metro layout,public transportation,metro station,metro stop,metro line,specialized industry,cargo train,train,city fix,traffic flow,roundabout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments