Advertisement

Easy Curly Hair Tutorial / How I Put My Hair Up

Easy Curly Hair Tutorial / How I Put My Hair Up Easy Curly Hair Tutorial / How I Put My Hair Up

Products Mentioned:
* 1 Large Crocodile Clip
* 2 Small Crocodile Clips
* Head Band

Business Email:
* look@samanthaschannel.co.uk
Instagram:
* instagram.com/samantha_jaelle

Makeup Worn:
Base:
* Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer / C4
* Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation / F4
* Revolution Pro Powder Foundation / P4
* Profusion Contour II Makeup Case
* Profusion Eye & Cheek Palette

Eyes:
* Revolution Pro Eye Elements / Central
* Melt Cosmetics Smoke Sessions Palette
* Revolution Smoky Waterproof Gel Eyeliner / Black
* Revolution The Mascara Revolution / Black

Brows:
* Primark PS Skinny Brow Pencil / Dark Brown
* Obsession Brow Pomade / Dark Brown

Lips:
* Revolution Creme Lip / Chauffeur

Thank you for watching

Samantha x

Samantha Jaelle,May 2019,Easy Curly Hair Tutorial,How I Put My Hair Up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments