Advertisement

Cupboard Transformation - Vickiie's Adventure

Cupboard Transformation - Vickiie's Adventure Hello There!

Today I’m showing you how I changed an old cupboard to a stylish, multi-coloured piece of art. Also, don’t forget to check out my blog post below!

You may remember that I was clearing out my Uncle’s loft recently and one of the things to go was a cupboard that he didn’t want any more so I asked if I could have it as we sadly lack cupboards in the studio and I thought I could use it to store some of my equipment.

Let's-a-go!

*******************************

Blog Post:

*******************************

Previous Video:

My Channel:

*******************************

Check Out My Blog:



*******************************

Social Media:

Instargram:

Pinterest:

*******************************

Thank you sooo much for watching! Subscribe for more videos!

*******************************

vickiie's adventure,vickiies adventure,furniture transformation,furniture makeover,craft,craft ideas,furniture,furniture crafts,upcyle,upcylcing,furniture upcycle,furniture upcycling,furniture restoration,furniture restoration uk,furniture painting,furniture restoration for beginners,furniture restoration painting,furniture restoration diy,furniture restoration ideas,upcycle chest of drawers,upcycle ideas,upcycled furniture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments