Advertisement

Coping with Change; Nothing Matters; Everything Matters; Flowers are Awesome

Coping with Change; Nothing Matters; Everything Matters; Flowers are Awesome Do not try this at home.

Unless you want to.


Then, go for it.


What were we talking about again?


-Carpo


-----------------------



Thanks for watching....
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING ME ON PATREON!
Thanks to all my patrons, Past and present. I use no ads or sponsorships, so I appreciate any and all support from my viewers:

PATREON:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To Email me (best way to reach me):
carpo420@comcast.net

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for watching, and I hope you learned something or at least enjoyed the video. If you like random thoughts feel free to hit the subscribe button, what do you have to lose? (oh, maybe our minds....but no big deal!)

honesty,truth,wisdom,integrity,philosophy,health,herbs,kratom,happiness,kindness,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments