Advertisement

And that's why the locals don't come here - NYC - 1st of many US travels

And that's why the locals don't come here - NYC - 1st of many US travels AHHHH I love this city SO much! This video took me extra long to make because as the first of many on my US roadtrip adventure, I wanted to make sure it started with a bang. I hope you guys enjoy :)

Kraig's channel:



Instagram:
Normal stuff: @currently.hannah
Performing stuff: @hannahpriceperformer



All music used on my channel can be found here:
(Sign up with this link for 2 extra months free)

Get incredible cinematic stock footage here:
(Sign up with this link for 2 extra months free)



All filming and editing gear - past and present is listed in my kit:


#currentlyhannah #NYC #newyork

new york city,new york,new york vlog,travel vlog,368,vlogger,kraig adams,manhattan,brooklyn,casey neistat,nyc vlogger,US travel,australian vlogger,brooklyn bridge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments