Advertisement

An AFFORDABLE Summer CLOTHING HAUL ☀️๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’ฐ

An AFFORDABLE Summer CLOTHING HAUL ☀️๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’ฐ ☆ AFFORDABLE Summer Clothing Haul ☀️๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’ฐ ☆

☆ Hey yall! This past weekend while we were filming our Letting The Person In Front of Me Decide What I Eat for 24 Hours Challenge video we decided to do a little bit of Summer shopping! So today I just wanted to share with yall what I got at Platos Closet at a VERY affordable price! I love shopping here because it is so cheap but you still get good stuff there! Let me know where yall like to shop at because I would love to add to my list! I hope yall enjoy!

☆ Letting the Person In Front of Me Decide What I Eat for 24 Hours Challenge video //
☆ My Drifting Desk Blog // www.mydriftingdesk.wordpress.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ L E T ' S G E T S O C I A L ☆

☆ Instagram //
☆ Twitter //
☆ Snapchat //

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ V I D E O C R E D I T S ☆

☆ Intro & Outro //

Intro & Outro Video ☆ Marissa Nicole

Intro & Outro Music ☆ Jerry Folk - ☆ Oh Wonder - Lose It (Jerry Folk Remix) -

☆ Background Music //

Dream to live by ZAYFALL
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0

Music promoted by Audio Library

☆ Green Screens //

Social Media Handle ☆ Marissa Nicole
Snapchat Slate ☆ Marissa Nicole
End Slate ☆ Marissa Nicole

Colorful Transition ☆ iEditing X ☆
Pop Effect ☆ iSabrina ☆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S ☆

☆ If you're interested in working with Marissa Nicole & My Drifting Desk please email // mydriftingdesk@gmail.com

iMovie,Marissa Nicole,My Drifting Desk,College Blogger,College Vlogger,Ohio State,The Ohio State,The Ohio State University,Ohio State University,Ohio State Vlogger,College Student,Campus Life,Sorority Girl,Conquer College,Hacks,Tips Tricks,How To,Vlogger,Hey Yall,haul,clothing haul,clothes,summer,summer clothes,summer clothing haul,cheap clothes,affordable clothes,cheap clothing haul,inexpensive clothes,platos closet,cute clothes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments