Advertisement

Amsterdam- Imagine Dragons (Vent animatic)

Amsterdam- Imagine Dragons (Vent animatic) Song- Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons


So I’ve had a pretty long week/couple of weeks/honestly year so far ha
and I heard the first line of this song and just went
“well, darn, if that ain’t me”
so
I wanted to make an animatic, which I’ve been wanting to do for a while

and I did it
woo

sadly it’s a vent but either way
I’m pretty happy with how it turned out? Hopefully I don’t get a copyright strike?? Guess we’ll see-
Anyways uhhh yea, I might try making more of these? Who knows? I have a few ideas so

I might continue with the whole song for this later on bit for now I think this is fine
I’m still getting used to editing cause this is pretty much the first time I’ve done something kinda major with it so ha
yea
I hope I did decent with the timing and stuff

So yea, hope you guys enjoy? Skrrt skrrt


Used-
Paint Took SAI
Wacom Intuos pen&touch medium pen tablet, what a mouthful
iMovie
Apple Music


Song belongs to Imagine Dragons, I take no credit for it and if I get a strike I will fight cause its IMAGINE DRAGON’S SONG NOT MINE ok cool ty bye

All art by me though heheeeh

animatic)

Post a Comment

0 Comments