Advertisement

Your accent is helpful, not harmful

Your accent is helpful, not harmful Everyone want to improve their accent in their target language, but don't get carried away!

According to the authors of Becoming Fluent, eliminating your accent can actually do more harm than good.

Of course you want to improve your accent to the point where people can easily understand you, but after that, it is not necessarily beneficial to speak in such a way that you get mistaken for a native speaker.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New to my channel?

Welcome! I am a Linguistics major and an aspiring polyglot. I speak English and Spanish, and I am currently learning French and Esperanto. I make videos twice a week to talk about my methods of learning languages and to try to help others make language learning faster, easier, and more fun.

•Twitter:

•Instagram:

•My Channel:

•Subscribe:

how to improve your accent,accent,speak like a native speaker,language learning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments