Advertisement

SVT Innovation opening soon to provide a trustworthy option to buy a horn!!

SVT Innovation opening soon to provide a trustworthy option to buy a horn!! This all started because I was YOU!!! I am a trumpet player of 45 years, well thats when I started. I played lead and was paid to do it, I played a Bach Strad and a Yamaha Xeno for most of my life. I quit playing and I am now a comeback player. I tried coming back many times but my Bach was still the same old boring horn. I decided I wanted a new voice, and found an Olds Special on Ebay. I got Burned as the horn was nothing like it was represented. I then met a player on Facebook who sold me a horn I had never heard of, the Olds Super! It was beyond Super is totally opened my eyes and ears to a whole new world. I enjoyed playing again, and then bought a Conn 22B, Olds Mendez, a Conn 40B and a Martin Handcraft Imperial and WOW!!!! I then realized I wanted to help the player community by finding great horns, and making sure they were actually were what a buyer thought they would be, when they got it. I then talked to about every influential player, Tech, or maker in the world. One of them was Jason Harrelson, and I realized I can make these great Vintage LEGENDARY Models more efficient and easier to play....... BUT...... I learned that most are just fine the way they were made. Some however, opportunities for me to make them play better. I also learned that there were four great legendary "Student" models that actually were PRO builds, but were marketed as student horns. I studied and studied, and listened and listened, and learned and learned. We now are about to open SVT Innovation, with two main Vintage trumpet offerings..... the SVT1 which is a Vintage factory horn, that will remain factory, but will simply be tweaked and made to be the best horn it can be, and....... SVT2 Vintage Legends that have some type of change that can be done to make it better! This makes the horn not factory, but its now BETTER than factory!!!! Thats Me.... thats US...... thats SVT Innovation...Reach out lets chat!

SVT Innovation,music store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments