Advertisement

Searching For The Best Croissant in Paris, I Found Myself Again...

Searching For The Best Croissant in Paris, I Found Myself Again... My shortlist of the very Best croissants in Paris, France, plus a few personnal memories... Get the Croissant Recipe Poster here :
Best 9 Croissants in Paris in a Google Map :

Support my work on :
Get My cookbook :
Get my posters and t-shirts :

This episode is part of my croissant series produced by Eva Zadeh from Next Originals ( ) in co-production with BonnePioche Télévision.

Become a member now !

One shot of Paris comes from : From Motion Places.

Submit subtitles here :

Music by Epidemic sound :

Credits
------------
Director, Author, Host & 1st Camera : Alex
2nd Camera : Tom Giffon
Editor : Joshua Mark Sadler

My other social accounts :




Salut,

Alex

alex,frenchguycooking,french guy cooking,french cooking,cooking,recipe,french cuisine,recipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments