Advertisement

Riven will receive a Rework. (Riven change)

Riven will receive a Rework. (Riven change) Riven will receive a Rework. (Riven change)
►FOR FULL DAVEYX3 GAMEPLAY:

═════════════════════════════════════
(Title of the video):
►Riven will receive a Rework. (Riven change)

(My Social Media):
► Twitch:
► Twitter:
► Discord:
► Facebook:

(For business inquiries): Daveyx3@hotmail.com
═════════════════════════════════════
(Thumbnail Artist): Wild-Growth


(Music used):
► Outro: League of Legends pulsefire login screen
═════════════════════════════════════
(About my Channel):

I'm a Challenger player in League of Legends, A Riven main known as Daveyx3. My channel includes tips and tricks, guides and how to get better at League of Legends. Also bringing you Educational and Learning content to improve and get better. Everything about League of Legends and my main champion Riven, You can find it here on this channel.

I'm a Riven main and played over 5000 riven games over the past many seasons. I have millions of Riven mastery points and the most dedicated Riven main in the world. I still play Riven even to this day, And I believe Riven has never been as good as she is today. If you have any questions about Riven or anything else, You can talk to me on discord or message me privately and I will help you.

I'm a NEW content creator for the game League of Legends and champion Riven, I want to build my community towards the direction of League of Legends and towards the direction of my main champion Riven.

What to expect in the future of my channel Daveyx3?
+ In the future we will have Iron to Diamond climbing series,
+ Challenger to Rank 1 Series and become the rank 1 of a region.
+ I will be uploading gameplay with commentary,
+ More how to, Guides and tips & tricks to improve.
+ New video's for educational & learning gameplays.

This channel includes:
-How to get better at League of Legends
-Tips and Tricks to get better at League of Legends.
-Guides to improve in League of Legends
-Challenger gameplay & Commentary for League of Legends
-Educational and Learning content for League of Legends
-Riven content for the game League of Legends.

#Riven #Rivenrework #leagueoflegendsriven
THIS CHANNEL INCLUDES EVERYTHING LISTED HERE:
Riven build
Riven top guide
Riven pro builds
Riven pro build
Riven top lane build
Riven jungle build
Riven mid
Riven guide
Challenger Riven
Getting better at League of Legends
How to improve League of Legends
League of legends coaching
Coaching League of Legends
How to improve at league of legends s7
Tips for getting better at league of legends
Getting better at league of legends
How to get better at league of legends
League of legends top 5 tips
League of legends top 10 tips
League best tips
What 5000 Hours of Riven Experience Looks Like
Riven Challenger
Challenger Riven Main
S9 Riven Guide
lol s9 riven guide
league s9 riven guide
season 9 riven guide
challenger s9 riven guide
challenger gameplay

league of legends,riven rework,riven will receive a rework,league of legends riven rework,lol riven rework,season 9 riven rework,patch 9.10 riven rework,league of legends patch 9.10,league of legends patch 9.10 riven rework,league of legends riven nerf,lol riven nerf,league riven nerf,lol,league,riven,nerf,change,rework,lol riven change,league riven change,league of legends riven change,riven nerfs,riven changes,riven reworks,daveyx3,daveyx3 riven,changes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments