Advertisement

letting my BOYFRIEND choose my PROM DRESS

letting my BOYFRIEND choose my PROM DRESS Thank you for watching I love yall so much!!! I let dallin pick out my prom dress while prom dress shopping so keep watching to see if we agree on the selection (:

OPEN_SOURCE:

this specific selection of hoodies ect will only be available for a month MAYBE 2 months so buy it before it is gone forever.

this is a commission link that i make money off of, i would of course never hide that from yall so if you wanna support then buy a dope item of merchandise!

*Business inquiries*
managed by @voidinfluencers
business inquiries only: sydney@voidinfluencers.com

*Social Media*
Dote: sydney mcgee *Code-SYDM
MERCH:
snap: sydmcgee
Insta: sydmcgee
Twitter: sydmcgee_
Facebook:

love you bye

sydney,mcgee,vlog,girl,teen,funny,fun,family,friends,artsy,canon,g7x,markII,prom,dress,shopping,2019 prom,senior year,boyfriend,couples,realtionship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments