Advertisement

How to Balance A Full Time Job & School Without Going Insane (:

How to Balance A Full Time Job & School Without Going Insane (: WELCOME BACK! Today's video is a week in my life showing you what I do when its not the weekend. Trying to balance work, school, and a semi fun social life lol. My dog also got surgery this week and I got some cute stuff from Lulu's! Enjoy (:

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
my socials



♥ snapchat ‣ btrullswag
♥ for business inquiries ‣ btrullll@gmail.com
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
about me

♥ 23
♥ phx
♥ camera ‣ canon g7x II
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
F T C ‣ This video is not sponsored. As always, all opinions & ideas are my own.

btrull,btrullll,brittany,trull,week in my life,work week in my life,college week in my life,daily vlog,girl vlogger,how to balance school and work,lulus spring haul,lulus haul,college vlog,work vlog,girl day in my life,blogger,work week in my life vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments