Advertisement

FO | Picnictime Sweater Is Complete at On The Hook Crochet

FO | Picnictime Sweater Is Complete at On The Hook Crochet I finally finished my Picnictime Sweater! It is created with Cotton Supreme Splash from LoveKnitting.com in the color Melon. I used a J hook and measured and adjusted as I moved through the process. Join me as I describe how I made this pretty summer sweater!

Watch my previous videos as I worked through the process!



Cotton Supreme Splash yarn:


Join On The Hook to discuss wearable crochet designs. Follow the progress of each easy design as completed by Jeanne, an expert crocheter. Great for beginning crocheters, advanced crocheters and those who are thinking about starting a new hobby! Think crochet -- join Jeanne to find out what's On The Hook today!

Thank you for watching and subscribing!!

Email me at Jeanne@onthehookcrochet.com

Happy Mail
On The Hook Crochet
PO Box 10
Graysville GA 30726

Join my On The Hook Crochet Facebook group:

crochet,easy,wearables,sweaters,hooks,beginner,yarn,design,style,FO,WIP,hobby,picnictime sweater,jeanne's crochet designs,summer sweater,cotton sweater,loveknitting,lovecrocheting,cotton supreme splash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments