In this video we'll discuss the new blog post on the Dead By Daylight forums, the "Developers Update" for April 2019. In the developers update they acknowledge the problems with the short handed 3 person games as well as their solutions for it. They also talk about Legion changes which will be revealed next week. There are also end game changes called the "end game collapse" which we'll get a video explaining next week as well. They mention the upcoming Freddy rework, and progress on dedicated servers. Some of these changes are coming soon in the mid chapter patch so it's quite exciting. Here's the forum post with all the new information:
The amazing Evil Dead cabin background is from a personal project by video game environmental animator Topher Sassman
I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching. I look forward to seeing you join us on a future live stream! :)
If you enjoyed this video, please consider giving us a like and a subscribe. And ring that notification bell like a Wraith to get up the minute alerts when I post new videos! :)
Follow me on Twitter at
Follow me on Twitch at

0 Comments