Advertisement

AQUARIUS May 2019 THEY WANT TO TALK

AQUARIUS May 2019 THEY WANT TO TALK Hi!
I upload free readings here on YouTube for each, individual sign, using TAROT, LA VERA SIBILLA ORACLE, LENORMAND, RUNES and crystals for divination.
These are GENERAL readings.
If you would like to explore a personal reading with me, visit my website and see the types of readings and other services I offer:
www.ChristelleMartinette.com
Let’s say you are just passing by and noticed my YouTube channel. Welcome! You may want to learn more about me and what I do by reading this brief introduction of who I am and my qualifications:

Are you looking for a private reading? Go here to order one:

What about something different? Something like crystal readings or channeling= You can find information and order these here:

Sometimes these types of reading just don’t work for you. You seem to need work that will create an immense energy shift. Well then, a Complete Soul Therapy session is what would work for you best:

I offer free consultations for those interested in my SOUL THERAPY (the above links); write me and we’ll make it happen.
At times, it is our immediate environment that needs energetic clearing. You will notice that something just isn’t right in our surroundings and there seems to be strong negative influences that surround you. Property clearing would be key either for your home or your business:

Understand the workings of White Magick! Come into a free consultation to see how it can work for you. For more information, see this:

For a quick pick-me-up or calm-me-down, order a reiki session to initiate the desired energy shift:

If you are on your way to learning reiki, I offer reiki Master attunements:

When we are feeling an overall lull, nothing seems to work and understand that our energy levels are off balance, we may consider working on our chakras. In the Chakra Control Session I access your higher self to measure your activity levels at each chakra in percentages, and rebalance the energy. In the subsequent reading session we go over each imbalance and understand how it operated to make you feel how you felt and discuss what to expect after balancing your chakra system. For more information and to order it, go here:

Once you have been cleared energetically, through one of the above sessions, it would serve you to get into contact with your spirit guides. Learn how they present to you, the “language” they use for this, and how to understand when they are trying to get your attention. This reading will allow you to faithfully have them guide you for the rest of your life:

To heal from obsessive behaviour, to get back into control of our lives and rid ourselves of unwanted habits, try NLP, Neurolinguistic Programming:

In need to visit the past? Whether immediate past, in this lifetime, or distant past, in past lifetimes, you may consider PLR - Past Life Regression sessions:

If you are a card reader, a psychic, an intuitive or empath, you may want to learn to read a new oracle deck. I wholeheartedly suggest entering the world of the Italian oracle deck called La Vera Sibilla. I offer a certification course on how to read these lovely cards: La Vera Sibilla: What Would Life Be Without Them? You can order the full course with a discount, or individual modules here:

Treat yourself to an Archetypes Reading! Understand the underlying reasons why you and your partner seem so incompatible in this precise timeframe. You can order this here:

For more information about me and what my clients say about the different services I offer, go to my website 🙂
Namaste.

Tarot,jobs,promotions,reading,psychic,love,lunar eclipse,weekly,spending,reincarnation,aries,Taurus,Gemini,cancer,Leo,Virgo,libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,clairvoyance,clairsentience,intuition,buying,La Vera Sibilla,astrology,career,spirituality,Angels,message,communication,universe,Christelle Martinette,relationships,medium,scrying,runes,casting,weekend,witchcraft,shopping,Soul,new moon,full moon,2019 forecast,planetary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments